Weaver Cougar with Batten Seat
Weaver Cougar with Batten Seat
Buy Weaver Cougar with Batten Seat
The original Weaver Cougar harness is discontinued. Last remaining stock on hand.
The Weaver Cougar saddle has become very popular with our customers, and now is available with a batten seat that’s ideal for arborists who are in the saddle for long periods of time. 4” wide batten seat reinforced with aluminum combined with the memory foam in the 7” back support.
Important Safety Notice: Rope bridges on saddles must be inspected daily and replaced at the first sign of wear. Read the Weaver safety notice.
Free Shipping Offer
WesSpur offers free ground shipping for orders that meet the following criteria:
- $100 or more before tax
- Ship-to address within the continental U.S.*
- Standard-size and weight items (no poles, reels of cable or rope, or other oversized / overweight items**)
The free shipping offer covers UPS Ground. UPS Ground runs Monday-Friday. Stump Grinder teeth and Chipper Blades eligible for the free shipping offer are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, in Medium Flat Rate Boxes. UPS Ground requires a physical address for delivery (no P.O. boxes).
- *Residents of Alaska & Hawaii receive the best shipping rates via USPS Priority Mail, and may request a shipping discount equal to the cost of sending a similar package within the continental U.S.
- **Oversized items, such as pole saws, will be charged a separate flat fee of $15 for shipping within the continental U.S. You may order multiple oversized items and they will be covered by the original fee. Other items on the order will receive free shipping if they qualify.
- **Overweight items, such as reels of cable, will be charged a separate shipping fee. Reels of cable typically cost $40-50 to ship within the continental U.S.
- **Reels of rope are charged a flat shipping fee in the continental US. Spools of rope up to 9/16" are oversized, & ship for $25 in areas covered by our free shipping offer. Spools of rope 5/8” and larger ship for $50 in these areas. Regular shipping rates apply in other areas.
Read our full shipping help page here
This Item Ships free!* No-hassle Returns Ask A Question
WesSpur is happy to offer returns or exchanges on any equipment that is still in new condition. Our return policy is fairly simple and is meant to make your life easy. All regular stock items in new/unused condition may be returned for a full refund less shipping within 30 days of purchase. We do not charge restocking fees.
WesSpur can not accept the return of any used equipment or special-order items.
See our full Returns and Warranty Help Page
- Small: 30-34”
- Medium: 34-40”
- Large: 40-44”
- XL: 44-48”
|Spurless / Sport
- 4” batten seat reinforced with aluminum bar
- Foam cushioning
- Positionable seat
- Back features an additional layer of memory foam for added comfort
- Leg pads and bridge are replaceable
- Leg straps feature secure, quick-connect buckles for ease of use
- Rescue belay loop on back
- Buckle at waist features a roller for ease of use and to reduce wear to waist belt
- 2 gear loops, two nylon utility straps with snaps, and a 2” nickel plated ring for gear attachment
- Slots for saw carabiners
- Compatible with suspenders
Safety & Technical Information
- Rope bridges on saddles must be inspected daily and replaced at the first sign of wear. Read the Weaver safety notice
- Instructions for replacing the bridge on the Cougar Saddle. Download here
- Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver Leather should be used on this saddle. The use of unauthorized replacement parts will void Weaver Leather's Warranty
- This saddle has been tested to meet or exceed ANSI #A10.14 criteria
- Not intended for fall arrest