Glide Rope Grab
Ergonomic rope grab / lanyard adjuster from Notch. Combines smooth operation with 3 friction settings for a user-friendly climbing experience.
The glide features ntuitive, one-handed operation with a responsive rope payout and take up. The smooth, non-aggressive clutch is adjustable under load, with virtually no sit-back during use. The Glide comes with a size-specific removable cam, which allows for optimal rope tension through 3 friction settings so it can be used on ropes ranging from 11-13 mm or with wire-core lanyards. No additional cams are needed.
Features & Benefits
- 11 mm to 13 mm diameter rope capacity
- Size specific removable cam allows optimal rope tension and adjustments
- Compatible with wire-core lanyards
- Adjustable under load
- Smooth non-aggressive clutch
- No additional cams needed
- Virtually no sit back during use
- Meets ASTM F887 Standard
- Swivel eye prevents rope twisting
- Glide is CE Certified to Technical Specification No. 64055/2022
- CE certification only covers climbing rope not wire core rope
- Made in Taiwan