Squirrel FLEX Tether
ISC Squirrel FLEX Tether balances rigidity with flexibility for optimal climbing with the Rope Wrench.
Built from high-quality kernmantle rope with advanced polymer molding. The combination of the materials provides just the right blend of flex and stiffness. Stitching is tight for a snug fit on your carabiners. Contrasting thread colors make it easy to inspect.
Comes with hot-forged accessory carabiner.
Features & Benefits
- Balanced rigidity & flexibility
- Easily inspected stitching
- Premium finish
- Supplied with KL100 accessory carabiner
- Manufacturer: ISC
- Tensile strength: 24 kn (5,395 lb) MBS
- Material: Kernmantle rope, polymer, aluminum carabiner
- Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Wales
Certifications & Standards
- CE Certified to PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425, when used as part of ISC Kit KT282
- Complies with ANSI Z133
Ratings & Reviews
Squirrel Flex 💪
by Shane -
Excellent tether, convenient attachment point. Well made!