The MATRIOSAC set is composed of two round bags, that fit into each other and fold to a compact size. Two sets for throwing can be stored, i.e. 2 throwlines and 4 throwbags. It is now equipped with a large pocket under the blue bag, for extra gear (cambium saver, throwbags, carabiners etc). The Matriosac properly stores the FTC Stiffline and Edelrid Hotline which require special handling.
Folding the bag holds the throwline flat at the bottom. Two Velcro straps hold the set folded together.
Once it is open, the MATRIOSAC is stable, held on the ground by the bags and accessories held in the bottom pockets that act as ballast. Its round profile means a lesser wind surface area. The bottom is reinforced and waterproof - it is therefore stronger and offers the gear a better protection against ground moisture.
- Large bag (with lid): Ø 38 cm (1.24 ft), 30 cm high (0.98 ft), 750 g (26.45 oz), blue
- Bottom pocket for extra gear (blue bag): Ø 38 cm (1.24 ft), 5 cm high (1.96 in)
- Small bag (fits in the large one): Ø 35 cm (1.14 ft), 30 cm high (0.98 ft), 450 g (15.87 oz), orange
- Weight of the set: 1.2 kg (42.32 oz)
Both bags feature:
- two pockets for the throwbags at its bottom
- Different colours, to better identify the throwbags
- an inner Velcro strap to hold the end of the throwline
- a handle
Large bag features:
- fabric and solid mesh lid for perfect ventilation, and a strong zipper
- two Velcro straps to hold the set folded together
- transport strap