LastBag 22 oz Orange 17"
The reusable, super-durable bag that started it all! This bag was built as a reusable shopping bag that you would never need to replace. It's constructed from 90lb tear-strength, waterproof fabric. Lightweight and strong, folds flat. The LastBag is great to keep on hand for quick site clean up of tools, a simple rope bag, carrying rocks, hardware - whatever! Made in Twisp, WA.
About EQPD LastBag
The idea that started it all . . . a simple, durable, reusable grocery bag that is built to last. The Original LastBag design is now over 6 years old and remains an unchanged icon of the eqpd line.
Like a cast iron skillet or mason jar, we created an object that is endlessly useful, practical and beautiful. From groceries and gear, to farm stands and boating trips, this "reusable grocery bag" is a workhorse of a bag. Designed and built to be used thousands of times, the LastBag is made in America, guaranteed for life, and is a hardworking solution to single-use bags... and one hundred other things!
- Features & Technical Specs:
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Padded and snapping handle
- Removable felt base
- Built from one piece of waterproof 90lb tear-strength fabric
- LastBag is simple, strong, lightweight and folds flat
- Materials: 18oz. Industrial Vinyl, Nylon Thread, HDPE plastic, Polyester Felt, YKK metal hardware