Rollclip A Tri-Act
Rollclip A carabiner incorporates a high-efficiency pulley - ideal for redirects or haul systems. With double-locking Tri-Act gate.
- Manufacturer: Petzl
- Breaking strength: 20 kN (4,496 lb)
- Materials: aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 2.5"
- Gate opening: 22mm (.87")
- Weight: 115 g (4 oz)
- Minimum rope diameter: 7 mm
- Maximum rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Guarantee: 3 years
ROLLCLIP A is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the pulley side that facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor. ROLLCLIP A may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- CE EN 362
- EN 12275
- EN 12278