Lightweight tool holder. Clips on the inside of the Caritool help stabilize its position on the harness. Small hole at the top for attaching a keeper cord for critical gear. Durable and lightweight. Attaches to the slots in the Sequoia waist belt or directly onto the webbing of other harnesses. Not load rated
- Benefits & Features
- Design allows one-handed selection and return of tools
- Slips in through the harness straps and stays in place, thanks to its stabilizing clip
- Hole on top for attaching a tether to tools
- Upper part designed for grouping and organizing equipment
- Gate has integrated plastic cover to limit the risk of accidental snagging
- Available in two sizes: S and L
Ratings & Reviews
by Vance -
Very convenient to use and durable
by Samantha -
I use these always. Always enough space. Easy to function.
by Erik -
Works great and holds up nice. Will definitely buy again.