PowerCut 75EXJ Skip Tooth- Pitch: 3/8" Gauge: .063" -100'
Oregon 75EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 75JGX). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
Features & Benefits
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .063" 100ft Reel
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- Product Family: PowerCut
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Type: 75EXJ
- Gauge: .063"
- Low Kickback Chain: No
- Narrow Kerf: No