PowerCut 75EXL - Pitch: 3/8", Gauge: .063" - 100'
Oregon 75EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 75LGX). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
Features & Benefits
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .063" 100ft Reel
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Product Family: PowerCut
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Type: 75EXL
- Gauge: .063"
- Low Kickback Chain: No
- Narrow Kerf: No