VersaCut 91VXL Low-profile Saw Chain - Pitch: 3/8", Gauge: .050" - 100'
The 91VXL044G VersaCut™ Saw Chain is a high performance 3/8" Low Profile™ chain that is ideal for arborists and orchardists who are looking to get professional-level performance from their lightweight chainsaws. This 050" gauge chain features cutter top-plates for longer cutting life. The low vibration, semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile.
Features & Benefits
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .050"
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Product Family: VersaCut
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile
- Chain Type: 91VXL
- Gauge: .050"
- Low Kickback Chain: No
- Narrow Kerf: No
- File Size: 5/32"
Ratings & Reviews
Never have a dull chain on a saw!
by Jeremy -
If you know what you’re doing, and it ain’t hard to learn, buying bulk rolls is the obvious choice to go. Always have several extra chains ready to go on the truck if one needs to be swapped out. Back at the shop these sharpen beautifully and hold an edge well. I will say, I hit a nail once and it completely obliterated a few teeth. Was no metal left to resharpen. I’ll keep buying these rolls though!