Sugihara Guide Bar - 24", 3/8" Pitch .050" Gauge - Husky LG
High-quality chainsaw bars from Sugihara. Save money over time with fewer blade replacements, less down time, and reduced maintenance time replacing blades. Fits Husky large mounts.
Features & Benefits
- Polished Steel Finish No hidden blemishes, Blemishes attract heat and that creates hot spots on the bar and that ultimately shortens the useful life of the bar. Other manufacturers paint their bars to hide the blemishes in the steel. Why? Because blemishes attract heat and that creates hot spots on the bar and that ultimately shortens the useful life of the bar.
- Superior Rail Hardness The rail edges are hardened more than the body of the bar which significantly reduces rail wear.
- Flexibility The body of the bar is hardened less than the rails to allow for flexibility when crimped, extending the useful life of the bar.
- Lower Weight Reduces required energy to carry the saw during the day thereby reducing fatigue during the day and encouraging increased production.
- Smaller Nose Curve Significantly reduces the amount of burring that is developed in the bar channels. Reducing the amount of maintenance time required to keep the bar operating efficiently.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile
- Gauge: .050"
- Drive Links:
- Bar Length: 24"
- Fits Husky Large Mounts