Microflip by Petzl
Microflip lanyard is a steel cable-reinforced flipline with the Micrograb pre-installed.
The Microflip lanyard is a steel cable-reinforced flipline with the new Micrograb pre-installed, and an eye on the leading end ready for your favorite auto-locking carabiner. This climbing lanyard adjusts quickly, is easy to advance in the tree thanks to the steel cable, and has high visibility with the bright yellow rope jacket. Can be used with the Petzl Micro Swivel and carabiner to avoid twisting.
Simple and efficient to use:
- Ergonomic MICROGRAB cam-loaded rope clamp for rapid length adjustment
- Reinforced lanyard that is supple enough to reduce bulk in storage and when carried on the harness, while providing good handling and enough rigidity to facilitate moving about on the trunk
- Reinforced lanyard in yellow color for excellent visibility
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath to hold the carabiners in correct position
- The sheath of the reinforced lanyard is bonded to the cable for better hold and longer product life
- Ends protected from abrasion by the plastic sheaths
- May be used with the MICRO SWIVEL to avoid twisting
- Reinforced rope available as a replacement p(more...)