Omni-Block 2.0 Double
The 2.0 Omni-Block from Rock Exotica is upgraded with a 2" sheave for maintaining a larger bend radius in your line.
The Rock Exotica Omni-Block pulley has a built in swivel to help ensure that the rope fairleads in and out of the block so that all pulling force is placed squarely onto the sheave. This helps to preserve the breaking strength of the system and to prevent the rope from abrasion with the cheek plates.
Features & Benefits
- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength
Ratings & Reviews
No regrets buying this well-thought out pulley
by FTS -
If you setup mechanical advantages a lot, buy this product for the durability and convenience. I frequently set up 5:1 advantages for rigging. The built-in swivel and swinging side plates make it easy to set up and keep your system lined up correctly. Do something backwards? Just open the side plate and correct it. Easy! The prussik minding squared off corner tends your progress capture perfectly, too.