SMC JRB Pulley
JR double sheave pulley with becket. Couple with the JR pulley for a lightweight mechanical advantage system. Two light weight nylon sheaves are paired with a stainless steel rivet axle for reliable performance at a reasonable cost. Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufacturer: SMC
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22 kN (4,946 lb)
- Becket strength: 13 kN (2,298 lb)
- Maximum rope diameter: 9mm
- Sheave: 1.20" nylon
- Axle: Stainless steel
- Material: High quality aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.57 x 1.75 x 1.56"
- Weight: 94g (3.3oz)
- Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Certified to meet UIAA127/ EN12278
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market.
- Suitable for use in 2 to 1 C system or in 3-to-1 Z Drag system.
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency.
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement.
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance.
- Made in the USA.
- Certified to meet UIAA127/ EN12278 Standard on 8mm rope