The Omni-Block 1.1" is a super-compact version of the popular swivel pulley from Rock Exotica. The Omni-Block 1.1" weighs in at only 5.1 oz vs the 9.2 oz of for the Omni-Block 1.5", and is a tight 4.4" x 2". It features the same swinging, locking side plate and top-quality swivel. Even with its small size, the Omni-Block 1.1" can handle 1/2" (13mm) climbing lines on it's 1.1" sheave.
The Rock Exotica Omni-Block pulley has a built in swivel to help ensure that the rope fairleads in and out of the block so that all pulling force is placed squarely onto the sheave. This helps to preserve the breaking strength of the system and to prevent the rope from abrasion with the cheek plates.
Features & Benefits
- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength