ISC Spring Block - 1/2" Small
The ISC small arborist block is a great tree rigging block for professional use. The block is secured with a spring-lock. To open, the user simply pushes the pin in, twists, and the side plates may be swung open. The upper bushing and pin are retained, so they can't fall out during use.
The block accepts rigging ropes of up to 1/2" diameter, and tree rigging slings up to 3/4". The load rating on the block is 22,480 lb MBS (106 kN), with a WLL of 4,400 lb at a 5:1 design factor. The surfaces of this block are rounded to be more rope-friendly. The sheaves are larger than other 3/4" block for a better bend radius in your rigging lines.
Features & Benefits
- Oversized upper sheave accepts 3/4" slings
- Captive upper sheave with spring-lock
- Wide bend radius on lower sheave
- Improved machining for rope-friendly surfaces
- Sintered bronze bushings
- Powder-coated side plates
- Manufacturer: ISC
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm (1/2+")
- Tensile strength: 106 kN (22,480 lb)
- Material: anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.875 x 7.5"
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)
- Made in Wales