Turbolock by CAMP
Camp's Turbolock progress capture pulley is compact & tough, with easy one-handed operation.
You can load the rope into the Turbolock without removing it from the anchor. The locking mechanism prevents accidental openings during use. A tooth cam engages immediately and grabs ropes from 8 to 13mm in diameter.
A switch controls enabling or disabling the cam, and flanges protect it against accidental activation. One movement opens the cam for easier manipulation of the rope, and lets the Turbolock act as a simple pulley. Two movements enable the cam's locking function.
Main attachment point and becket hole allow carabiners to rotate for ease of use.
Features & Benefits
- 2 attachment points
- Large diameter sheave with sealed ball bearings
- High efficiency (95%)
- Robust construction
- Manufacturer: CAMP
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm (1/2"+)
- Sheave diameter: 41mm (1.6")
- Tensile strength: 23 kN (5,620 lb)
- Working Load Max: 2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Hot forged side plates
- Precision milled aluminum alloy sheave
- Stainless steel cam, rivets and pins
- Weight: 198 g / 7 oz
- EN 12278
- EN 567
- EN 12841 B