The Rock Exotica Omni-Block 2.6" is a real beast, combinging all the performance features that have made the Omni popular with a larger sheave, wider cheek plates, and a impressive 80kN breaking (20kN WLL)! The Omni-Block 2.6" will turn freely on the steel axle, keeping rigging ropes aligned and running smoothly. The wider cheek plates on this largest Omni offer additional protection for your lines. Like all Omnis, it is easy to attach mid-line thanks to the swinging sideplates with push-botton catch. This Omni can be spliced direclty on to a Loopie sling by request.
The Rock Exotica Omni-Block pulley has a built in swivel to help ensure that the rope fairleads in and out of the block so that all pulling force is placed squarely onto the sheave. This helps to preserve the breaking strength of the system and to prevent the rope from abrasion with the cheek plates.
Features & Benefits
- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength