The SPIN L1 pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up hauling or load deviation systems, and tyroleans. Its swivel allows the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings. Can be opened, even when attached to the anchor.
Features & Benefits
- A large-diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings increases efficiency.
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves.
- Rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked.
- Special side plate design protects the rope path.
- Swivel accepts up to three carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
- Maximum working load: 4 x 2 = 8kN
- Breaking strength: 36kN
- Efficiency: 95%
- Weight: 290g
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Max. rope diameter: 13mm
- Sheave diameter: 38mm
- CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA