The SPIN L2 is a double pulley designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling systems or tyroleans for work at height or rescue. The two parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point allow the pulley to be used when setting up various types of complex haul systems. Its swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings. Openable even when attached to the anchor.
Features & Benefits
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Accepts up to three carabiners.
- Maximum working load: 8 kN (3 kN per strand, more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Breaking strength: 36kN
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13mm
- Sheave diameter: 38mm
- Efficiency: 95%
- Weight: 480g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA