High-efficiency double progress capture pulley. The JAG TRAXION double progress capture pulley is designed for use with the JAG pulley to make a 4:1 haul system. Sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency.
See the Petzl Jag System for a complete haul kit with Jag Traxion.
Features & Benefits
- Built for use with Jag double pulley to make a 4:1 haul system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings - excellent efficiency
- Weight: 145 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 × 1,5 kN × 2 = 6 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 × 4 kN × 2 = 16 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %