The MICRO-CYLINDRE 2.0 is a friction device used in tree care to hold and lower loads during felling and branch or log removal. It is a lighter and more compact version of the MINI-CYLINDRE 2.0.
Made entirely of aluminium, it won’t heat up and won’t burn your ropes. It’s a clever addition to the friction devices already found in the FTC range. The upper ring enables reeving.
Two fairleads at the end of the cylinder prevent losing wraps and overlapping of the rope. A third fairlead under the cylinder enable a finer, more precise rigging. The symmetry of the device allows left or right location of the ground crew.
The MINI-CYLINDRE 2.0 is delivered with its strap and its own box for easy transport and storage.
- Manufacturer: FTC
- Standard: 2006/42/CE Machinery Directive
- Plate: 224 mm high, 163 mm wide
- Cylinder: 75 mm
- Strap: 9m (29.52 ft) (for trees up to 2 m (6.56 ft) in diameter), MBS 7,500 daN
- Ratchet tensioner: MBS 6,000 daN
- Box: 30 cm x 40 cm - 19.5 cm high (11.81 in x 15.74 in - 7.67 in high)
- Maximum diameter of rope allowed: 14 mm (0.55 in)
- MBS: 4,000 daN - WLL: 800 daN
- Weight: 3.8 kg without the box (5.1 kg with) (134 oz without the box, 179 with)