Rigging Buck Blocks
The Buckingham BuckBlocks rigging system was designed to reduce premature wear on climbing lines and eliminate damage to tree limbs normally caused by excess friction.
*The BuckBlocks Rigging system was designed in conjunction with Arborists Scott Winningham and Scott Prophett. This system allows the user to install the blocks high into a tree without climbing: the blocks are set and removed, from the ground or another tree using a plastic ball, a throw line, and a throw bag. System features:
- The dual housings are color-coded to distinguish which block has the small opening to anchor the plastic ball for setup and removal.
- Once set, the two-part rope channel snaps together using powerful magnets inset within the system’s self-aligning frame.
- When installed, the BuckBlocks Rigging System creates a basket style hitch which results in evenly loading the two legs of the sling.
- The design is lightweight
- Provides a better bend radius for rope
- Sheave capacity: 5/8" rope.
- Improved running surface with its dual rotating sheaves.
- Rope sling can easily be replaced.
- The BuckBlocks Rigging System is rated to a working load limit of 3 tons.