WLC-790 Batten Seat Saddle
Weaver's batten seat version of the new rope bridge saddle has the same high-quality construction and features of the rope bridge harness with the added benefit of a batten seat for those who want the support of a sit sling.
Features & Benefits
- The preferred choice of arborists and rock climbers, the rope that constructs our double rope suspension bridge offers the perfect combination of durability and function.
- Suspension bridge features a diamond knot at one end and a girth hitch on the other for replacability and security.
- Suspension bridge is constructed with Endura Braid™ rope from New England Ropes.
- White core within the black and orange suspension bridge makes wear readily visible at a glance, allowing for additional wear inspection.
- Lightweight black anodized rigging plates provide multiple attachment points, giving added flexibility to arborists.
- Enhanced extra wide back pad extends further forward on hips, giving you amazing comfort and support.
- The extra wide 7" back is constructed from memory foam that conforms to the legs and back, reduces pressure points, wicks away moisture and does not retain heat for cool, comfortable performance.
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam for extra support.
- Batten seat and bridge are replaceable.
- Features accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat positioned for maximum comfort.
- Roller buckle at waist helps reduce wear to waist belt and offers easy adjustment.
- Two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring keep tools close at hand.
- Dees at front and back offer easy attachment of suspenders (08-98122, sold separately).
- Spaces at each hip for the convenient attachment of carabiners.
- Snap in with just one hand with the fixed position, angled side dee rings!
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 8.2 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
- Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver Arborist should be used on this saddle. The use of unauthorized replacement parts will void Weaver Arborist's Warranty.
Special order item: your harness will be ordered from the manufacturer and shipped when it arrives. Please allow extra time for delivery.