Vertex Helmet by Petzl
Non-vented version of one of our best-selling helmets of all time. Impact-protection is provided by deformation of the outer shell. The Vertex has mounts for ear protection, face shield or visor, and headlamp.
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet.
- Size: 53-63cm / 20.9-24.8"
- Weight: 485g / 1 lb 1 oz
- Very comfortable:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely, & folds into the shell for easy storage
- comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the g(more...)