Sena TuffTalk Mesh Intercom Headset - Hardhat Style
Make sure your voice is heard with the Sena Tufftalk M. Its Mesh and Bluetooth integrated hearing protection allows the entire team to communicate even on loud, busy worksites. Completely hands-free, so crews can work without distraction and focus on the job.
Designed with safety and comfort in mind, the Sena Tufftalk M offers a hands-free intercom system and a three-button layout making it easy to control. It's Mesh system is a self-optimizing and self-healing network, that always searches for the best connection, and seeks new ones when a device disconnects.
Features two different Mesh modes: Open Mesh and Group Mesh.
With Open Mesh, a near-unlimited number of users can connect to each other within an effective range of 1.1 km (0.7mi).
For private sessions, Group Mesh supports up to 24 participants. You can also pair up to four Tufftalk M via Bluetooth Intercom.
Crews can even split into separate groups using Multi-Channel Open Mesh, which offers nine communication channels. If a person needs to talk to someone else in a different group, they can simply double-tap on the Mesh button and cycle to the desired channel. The Tufftalk M connects to the Sena Smartphone App letting users customize their options.
Sold one per box.
Features & Benefits
- Headset: 150 mm x 192 mm x 97 mm
- Speaker Driver Unit: 32mm - thickness 7.1 mm
- Boom Microphone: length - 100 mm
- Weight: 368 g (13.0 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Storage Temperature: 15°C ~ +30°C
- Noise Reduction Rating: NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US) - 24 dB
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom Range: up to 400 meters (440 yards) in open space
- Mesh Intercom™ Range up to 1.1 km (0.7 miles) in open space
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 users
- Mesh Intercom™ (Open Mesh): virtually limitless users
- Mesh Intercom™ (Group Mesh): 24 users
- Bluetooth intercom: up to 13 hours talk time
- Mesh intercom: up to 8 hours talk time
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3 hours Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Capacity: 1,400 mAh
- Network, Bluetooth, & Intercom
Important Firmware Update for Sena Units
To ensure proper function of your Sena units, please apply the firmware update. This should fix many issues, and increase the battery life on the Sena units.
How to get the update:
- Visit this update page (This is for the Tufftalk M and Meshports)
- Download and install the Sena Device Manager on your computer. Update the firmware of your Sena product with the Sena Device Manager.