Jameson Foam Core Pole - 6' Mid
Foam-core mid/extension pole with male and female ferrules.
Di-electrically tested to 100,000 volts per foot of length for five minutes as mandated by OSHA 1926.951(d)(1)(i). The foam filling ensures that contaminants such as water cannot enter the pole and compromise its insulating properties. Not certified for use as a live line tool or “hot stick.
- Foam core prevents debris and moisture build up inside pole and adds extra hoop strength and rigidity
- Polymer protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface due to abrasion or ultra-violet light
- Foam Core Base Pole features a rubber end cap and female ferrule for attaching tool heads or additional poles
- .110" wall thickness, and 1.25" pole diameter
- High visibility safety yellow color
- Individually tested to 100KV per foot for 5 minutes
- Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
- Made in the USA
Ratings & Reviews
Purchased in 2018 and still in good condition
by John -
I use 2 of these with base and Hayauchi blade whenever work is needed near high voltage lines. Three sections are manageable and the safety is just not optional.