Jameson Foam Core Pole - 6' Head
Foam-core head pole with male ferrule bottom and blank top for direct mounting of pruner or saw head.
Di-electrically tested to 100,000 volts per foot of length for five minutes as mandated by OSHA 1926.951(d)(1)(i). The foam filling ensures that contaminants such as water cannot enter the pole and compromise its insulating properties. Not certified for use as a live line tool or “hot stick.
- Foam core prevents debris and moisture build up inside pole and adds extra hoop strength and rigidity
- Polymer protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface due to abrasion or ultra-violet light
- Foam Core Base Pole features a rubber end cap and female ferrule for attaching tool heads or additional poles
- .110" wall thickness, and 1.25" pole diameter
- High visibility safety yellow color
- Individually tested to 100KV per foot for 5 minutes
- Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
- Made in the USA