Jameson Fiberglass Pole - 6' Base
Base FG-series fiberglass pole with rubber end cap and female ferrule.
Jameson’s most popular pole costs less than the foam-core poles without sacrificing quality. The hollow core FG series poles are lighter than the foam-core series, yet offer exceptional bending strength. The professional’s choice for tree trimming.
Not for use as a ‘Hot Stick’
We recommend using a base pole when using one pole or when working with multiple poles. The popular FG Series fiberglass poles have been an industry standard for over 50 years. The high quality of these fiberglass poles make them the preferred choice for telecommunication lineman, arborists and landscapers.
- Strongest and most popular pole offering great control and exceptional bending strength
- Hollow core, .125" wall thickness, and 1.25" pole diameter
- Products carry a warranty against any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment
- FG Series poles are batch tested to 100 KV per foot for 5 minutes to meet OSHA requirements
- Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
- Made in the USA