CompositLock Pole - 6' Mid
Mid pole with non-conductive, CompositLock male and female ferrules. Also called an extension pole.
Fiber-reinforced composite ferrules maintain insulating properties across pole sections for line-clearance tree work, plus offer more secure pole connections.
Non-conductive composite ferrules enhance dielectric strength from top-to-bottom, improving user safety while performing tree trimming and line-clearance around overhead utility lines.
The ferrules screw together for a lock that you can feel. Eliminates ‘slop’ at the connections.
Features & Benefits
- Increased Safety when working around energized lines
- Strong, Secure connections between pole sections Smooth ferrule profile
- Maximum durability, strength, UV & impact resistance
- Strongest and most popular pole is lighter than foam core poles, offering greater control and exceptional bend strength
- Polymer protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface due to abrasion or ultra-violet light
- Preferred for tree trimming & aerial construction Batch tested to 100KV per foot for five minutes