Endless Loop Sling - 0.8" Diameter
Endless loop round slings are a continuous loop of 100% polyester fiber. The multiple fiber construction makes the round sling soft and flexible, perfect for a choked lift. The sling contours itself around the load. These slings are easy to handle, strong, and make excellent anchor slings for a variety of uses.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to ultra-violet rays, rot and mildew
- Lightweight, easy to handle, store and clean
- No loss of strength when used in water
- Only 3% elongation
- Protects worker's hands
- Resistant to acids, not resistant to heavy concentrations of alkalis
- Non-sewn edge on cover, solid tube construction
- Manufacturer: OSP Sling
- Diameter: 0.8"
- Width at load: 1.5"
- Vertical WLL: 5,300 lb
- Choke WLL: 4,240 lb
- Basket WLL: 10,600 lb
- Material: polyester
- Made in the USA
Ratings & Reviews
Got this in 2017
I intended to use it for basal anchors but have so many other options it got neglected. Now that I have the Continuous Rope Puller on order it will get permanently paired with that. It appears well made and is strong enough for any pulling anchor. I expect it will be good for many years to come.