Rhino Dual-Layer Slings
Rhino Loops use dual-layer, 1" tubular nylon webbing to create a loop inside of a loop. This new concept in anchor slings makes them strong, flexible, and easy to inspect. Fluorescent orange inner webbing alerts users of cuts or abrasions during inspection.
The stitch overlap is only 2.5 inches making this loop extremely user friendly - easy to store and handle. Incredibly Strong! Made in the U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- Nice soft handling vs. 1" webbing slings
- OSHA compliance tag
- Solid strength ratings in all configurations
- Great for Rescue Kits
- Ideal for Slide-lining heavier sections
- Easy to inspect - core is orange
- Much easier to inspect than a flat 1" nylon sling
- Manufacturer: BlueWater Ropes
- Minimum breaking strength: End-to-end: 11,000 lb, Choker: 10,000 lb, Basket: 15,000 lb
- Made in the USA