Bungee Chainsaw Strap with Ring
Bungee chainsaw lanyards girth hitch to your saw, and give you a handy ring to hang the saw at your hip. The bungee stretches to full length when working, and then sucks up the slack when hanging the saw, to keep it out of your way.
The steel ring at the lanyard end can be clipped into a carabiner or snap on your harness.
Not a breakaway lanyard.
- Manufacturer: Weaver Arborist
- 31.5" overall length with bungee relaxed
- 44" overall length fully extended
- 2" diameter, nickel-plated steel ring
- 1" double box-stitched nylon webbing with heat-sealed ends
- Made in the USA