48-strand kernmantle built for smooth, low-stretch performance.
Scandere is a 48-strand kernmantle built by Yale to work with the newest climbing hardware. With a tightly-braided, 48-strand cover, this line runs with exceptional smoothness in mechanical devices. An excellent competition and SRS work line.
- Manufacturer: Yale Cordage
- Diameter: 11.7mm (15/32")
- Construction: Kernmantle
- Tensile strength: 31.6 kN (7,100 lb)
- Elongation: 3% elongation at 10% ABS
- Weight per 100' / 100m: 6.5 lb / 9.36 kg
- Spliceable: No
- Sewn Eyes: Yes
- Made in the USA