Scandere 11.7mm Climbing Rope
48-strand kernmantle built for smooth, low-stretch performance.
Scandere is a 48-strand kernmantle built by Yale to work with the newest climbing hardware. With a tightly-braided, 48-strand cover, this line runs with exceptional smoothness in mechanical devices. An excellent competition and SRS work line.
- Manufacturer: Yale Cordage
- Diameter: 11.7mm (15/32")
- Construction: Kernmantle
- Tensile strength: 31.6 kN (7,100 lb)
- Elongation: 3% elongation at 10% ABS
- Weight per 100' / 100m: 6.5 lb / 9.36 kg
- Spliceable: No
- Sewn Eyes: Yes
- Made in the USA
Yale's Scandere rope is available in custom lengths on our bulk climbing rope page.
You can add eyes on our rope splicing service page. (Check rope listing for available splice types.)