The D4 sports unique features for a handled descender. The handle is aluminum and coated for grip, and designed to rotate 360°, making it easier to use and switch between, allowing the rope to run and locking the device.
Each station in the rotation is accompanied by a "Click" so that you have the audio feedback in addition to the feel of switching the position. Features an anti-panic brake if the handle is rotated too far by an inexperienced user.
Features & Benefits
- 360° handle rotation
- Anti-panic brake
- Suitable for 2-man rescue
- No Plastic in handle!
- Clear handle positions
- Simplified operation
- 5 kN slip load
- Max user weight < 500 lb (240kg)
- Compatible with rope diameter: 10.5-11.5mm (7/16")
- Panic brake: Yes
- Number of persons: 2
- (WLL) Working Load Limit (kg): 240
- (WLL) Working Load Limit (lbs): 529
- ANSI compliant version: As standard
- Serial numbering: As standard
- Cam material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Anodised
- EN12841, - meets the requirements of ANSI Z359, NFPA 1983
- 5kN Slip load
- Max User Weight: 240kg (530lbs)