HAAS Velox Ascent System
HAAS Ascent System uses a bungee strap to tend a knee knee ascender with adjustable foot loop. Combined with a foot ascender on your dominant side, you can climb quickly and easily in SRS or MRS. The HAAS makes a rope-walker climbing system more efficient and intuitive.
30 inches of bungee elongation for a smooth return and rapid ascent. Adjustable foot strap, CT ascender, brass snap. Bungee quickly replaceable without tools. Works with ropes up to 13mm (1/2") in diameter.
- Features & Benefits
- Double tube system allows 30" of in-line bungee to be contained within the unit for over 30" of elongation
- Versatile ascent system has zero set up and can be used by multiple users without adjustment
- Snap is tied just above the ascender, extracting out up to 30" to eliminate any set up as well as any "dead spots" in the return action
- Designed to maximize friction reduction with a bungee that terminates at the top of the Velox, travels down the channel to the bottom where it wraps around a shiv with stainless steel sealed bearings inside a machined aluminum block
- Bungee returns up a second channel where it is tied to a snap
- Bungee is replaceable in under five minutes with no tools