Buck Stability Saddle
The Buck Stability is modern update of the classic split-suspension arborist saddle we have sold in our beginning tree climber kits for years.
The Buck Stability brings modern materials and design of the back pad and sit sling to an economy tree climbing saddle. Buckingham has delivered a much improved tree climber's saddle, while keeping the price down. A boon for the beginning climber.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced weight of 4.34 lb
- Compression-molded back pad fits comfortably and offers support to lower back
- Aluminum quick-connect buckles on waist and leg straps
- 4 x aluminum D-Rings for attaching your climbing rope and flipline
- 5 x accessory loops
- 3 x small d-rings Rings for attaching saddle suspenders
- Padded seat
- Manufacturer: Buckingham Manufacturing
- Weight: 4.34 lb
- Made in the USA