Popular all-polyester 11.7mm climbing rope, makes a great all-round climbing line.
Samson HyperClimb is an all-polyester, 11.7mm climbing line. Engineered for use with both moving and stationary rope systems, HyperClimb has excellent hand, is durable, and is perfect for long ascents. It's an excellent companion for climbers of all skill levels.
"Pound for pound, from wear to feel, hands down the best rope on the market today."
- Jamie Chambrelli, ArborMasterÃ‚Â® Training
Features & Benefits
- Excellent knot-holding capability
- Exceptional access line
- Great for moving and stationary rope systems
- Works well with hardware
- Manufacturer: Samson
- Diameter: 11.7mm (29/64")
- Construction: 24-strand
- Tensile strength: 28.9 kN (6,500 lb)
- Weight per 100' / 100m: 6.5 lb / 9.7 kg
- Spliceable: Yes
- Sewn Eyes: Yes
- Made in