Rope Wrench Flow
Flow Adjustable Rope Wrench has an adjustable concave stainless steel bollard which provides customized friction setting. This makes for an improved ultra-low drag ascent, saving you time and energy when you climb. Pair the Flow with the Fusion Tether (sold separately) to create the ultimate SRS setup.
Engineered and developed in collaboration with Kevin Bingham and officially licensed from Singing Tree, the Notch Flow Adjustable Rope Wrench revolutionizes your basic SRS setup of a wrench and tether.
- Compatible Rope Diameter: 11 - 13mm (7/16" - 1/2")
- MBS: 23 Kn (5,400 lb)
- Weights 4oz (113g)
- Features & Benefits :
- Improved ultra low drag ascent
- Fits rope diameter range = 11 - 13mm (7/16" "“ 1/2")
- Quick and efficient integration with Fusion Tether or alternative tethers
- Includes stainless steel slic pin for mid line attachment of the climbing rope
- Robust solid hot forged T6 7075 aluminum construction
- Rope friendly chamfered edges
- Engineered & developed in collaboration with original inventor Kevin Bingham
- MBS 23 kN (5,400 lbs.)
- ROPE DIAMETER 11 - 13mm (7/16" - 1/2")
- DIMENSIONS (INCHES) 2 x 4.375" x 1.525"
- DIMENSIONS (MM) 51 x 111 x 41
- WEIGHT 0.25 lbs (113g)
- Additional Features for Tether Combo:
- Adjustable bollard allows custom friction setting.
- Incorporated Rope Wrench stop for optimal orientation Multiple SRS ascent attachment points
- Secondary attachment point for auxiliary climbing system