Self-braking descender for work on ropes, which allows the operator to lower themselves on the working line, to position on the working line and to ascend the same rope.
Equipped with a braking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector. A multi-functional command lever with an automatic recall system allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device. An EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it.
Features & Benefits
- EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System)
- Easy to install correctly
- Does not twist rope
- Handled device is easy to operate
- Manufacturer: Climbing Technology
- Made in: Italy
- Max Rope Diameter: 11mm (7/16")
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.6" x 3.4"
- Weight: 520 grams (18.3 oz)
- EN 12841:2006-C
- EN 341:2011-2A
- ANSI Z359.4