Squirrel Tether Kit
The Squirrel Tether is a metal tether designed and manufactured by ISC for the Rope Wrench. Because of its aluminum frame, the Squirrel Tether ensures that twist and flex in the Rope Wrench system remains in the optimal low friction position during ascent, and engages efficiently during lateral movements and descents. A stopper bollard keeps the Rope Wrench correctly positioned at all times, and prevents pinching of the user's hand while tending.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used with an SRS Chest Harness
- Choice of four chest harness attachment points
- Attachment point for use of a secondary system, such as in rescue
- Rope size: 11mm "“ 13mm
- Compatible with rope diameter (mm): 11-13mm
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN): 24
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf): 5400
- ANSI compliant version: As standard
- Serial numbering: As standard
- Finish: Anodised
- Weight (grams): 350
- Weight (ounces): 12
- Height (mm): 319
- Height (inches)12 9/16"
The Squirrel is compatible with all Rope Wrench models. When used with the 13mm-optimised Rope Wrench, the Squirrel requires 2 x Spacers (supplied as standard).