Sterling Rope Bag - MD
Heavy duty bags with a working load limit that makes them suitable for all rope access jobs.
Made with abrasion resistant 1600D poly, reinforced carry straps and an internal liner, these bags feature comfortable shoulder straps, a WLL of 90 lbs, a clear document pocket, an information patch on bottom, a rope tie off inside as well as a drainage hole in the bottom of the bag.
Features & Benefits
- WLL of 90 lbs clearly marked on the outside of the bag
- Free standing design for easy rope flaking
- External daisy chains to carry more gear
- Document pocket and nameplate for quick ID whether standing or on its side
- Available in 3 sizes that are color coded: Small 17L (Yellow), Medium 31L (Blue), Large 45L (Red)
- Volume: 31 L
- 21" tall
- 11" diameter
- Fits 92 m (300') of 10mm (3/8") Rope
- Fits 61 m (200') of 11mm (7/16") Rope
- Fits 61 m (200') of 12mm (1/2") Rope
- Fits 46 m (150') of 16mm (5/8") Rope