Revolver Rig Locksafe
The Revolver Rigs bring industrial strength and performance DMM's awesome Revolver carabiner with pulley! This carabiner can be used in any running rope system to increase efficiency. The Revolver Rig comes into its own when flexibility and efficiency are paramount, it excels in improvised rescues, compact mechanical advantage systems and reducing friction in rigging featuring ropes.
Both Revolver Rigs feature a becket with a 90 Â° twist allowing connection of textiles or connectors while minimizing inter-rope contact for greater efficiency. Integrating a highly efficient pulley wheel into a connector that resists cross-loading creates a secure, adaptable device that increases options when improvising or creating complex rigging set ups, while reducing the number of devices the user needs to carry to construct such configurations.
The twin sheave version allows compact mechanical advantage systems to be created with the minimum of equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Large sheave tread diameter for large rope bend radius
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Compatible carabiner shape connects to many anchors and components
- Full strength becket accepts most carabiners or direct rope connection
- Removable captive bar helps maintain correct configuration
- Keylock nose for snag free operation
- Made in Wales