OK Triact (black)
Excellent oval carabiner from Petzl ideal for organizing your MRS climbing system. H-frame bar stock for better strength to weight ratio and improved gate action.
- Manufacturer: Petzl
- Breaking strength: 25 kN (5,620 lb)
- Material: aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.25"
- Gate opening: 22mm (.87")
- Weight: 75 g (2.65 oz)
The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit.
Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion
Certifications & Standards
- CE EN 362
Ratings & Reviews
Closes and stays closed with confidence, opens with ease
by FTS -
I use these triple action carabiners on my Microflip. I never worry about the locking mechanism inadvertently opening. They’re also easy to open, even with wet, thick gloves on & cold hands because the gate has aggressive no slip indentations. Lastly, the key-lock style gate doesn’t catch on other equipment when disconnecting.