Oregon PowerCut 72EXJ Skip Tooth Saw Chain - Pitch:3/8", Gauge: .050"
Oregon 72EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 72JGX). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
Features & Benefits
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Product Family: PowerCut
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Type: 72EXJ
- Gauge: .050"
- Low Kickback Chain: No
- Narrow Kerf: No
- File Size: 7/32"