The pulleySAVER is a system for saving friction on ropes which can be used in many configurations and greatly aids working the tree. Easily retrieved from the ground. The equalLIZA link (sold separately) is a short sewn rope on a DMM ring meant to be used as an equalizing link if the pulleySAVER is used on two anchor points.
Features & Benefits
- Small, lightweight Pinto for easier uninstallment from the ground
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a replacement part
- Sirius Loop for longer service life
- DMM retrieval cone: optimized in technology and appearance
- Additional type of use through OD Loop 7mm with thimble and equaLIZA
The climbing rope moves on the PINTO pulley with ease. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the pulleySAVER will return to its original position even after thousands of cycles. The pulleySAVER comes with TEUFELBERGER's patented [slaice].
Attachment as an anchor point on a tree is possible in six different configurations, depending on the intended type of use: as a swinging element in a double leg configuration, as a choke sling, wrapped in a double leg configuration, constricted in a double leg configuration, in a double leg configuration using the Prusik(more...)