Chicken Rings Friction Saver
The Chicken Rings Friction Saver is a simple set of Rings that can be easily retrieved from either end of the climbing rope. Put a retrieval device on either end of the rope and pull through. The rope passes through the 40mm rings in the anchor and catches on the 28mm ring in the center.
Chicken Rings can be installed from the ground and used in a Moving Rope System (MRS) or Stationary Rope System (SRS) like any other friction set of rings.
Emile Palacio-Tellier and Julien Dansereau created the system.
Features & Benefits
- 36" overall length
- High-quality ropes, sewing, and rigns
- Made from Yale Blue Moon rope
- End rings rings are SMC 40mm Radius Rings
- Center ring is SMC 28mm Radius Ring
- Eye terminations by Iron Street Rope Splicing
- Made in the USA