Arbortec Full-Zip HD Jacket
Arbortec's heavy-duty, full-zip Breathedry rain jacket has what you want in a waterproof work jacket.
Constructed from 100% polyester, 3-layer laminated waterproof fabrics. Arbortec has reinforced the high-wear areas like elbows and shoulders. A long jacket keeps the water from running down the back of your pants. The long back can be tucked behind the harness when climbing to stop it from riding up.
A large, removable and stowable hood can be worn over a helmet, and has a moldable peak.
Large, zipped pockets with waterproof zips and storm flaps keep essentials close and dry. A hidden chest pocket is protected by the large storm flap which protects and covers the main zip.
Arbortec's Heavy Duty jacket is a welcome step up for those who work in the wet and cold.
Features & Benefits
- 100% polyester, 3-layer laminated waterproof & breathable Porell Membranes fabric (>17,000mm2 waterproof)
- Reinforced patches on the shoulders, elbows and forearm
- Large, adjustable hood with a mouldable peak
- Hood can be removed or stowed away at the back of the jacket
- Storm flaps over the zips and waterproof zips, heavy duty poppers
- Long back to allow water to get away from the upper half. Jacket can be tucked behind the climber's harness
- Internal draw strings for a better fit
- Under arm zips for ventilation
- Velcro cuffs
- Hi-Vis piping
- Hi-Vis jackets have hexagonal, hi-vis reflective decals
- EN 343:2019, Classes 4,4 (Waterproof), Class 3 (hi-vis)
- GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM)