HD Full-Zip, Hi-Viz Jacket
This heavy-duty, waterproof jacket is built for working in tough conditions and bad weather, and being seen.
The Arbortec HD Jacket is a technical garment constructed from 100% polyester 3 layer laminated waterproof fabrics. Arbortec has partnered with Porelle membranes to create the perfect waterproof and breathable (17,000mm2 waterproof). The jacket conforms to BS EN 343:2019, Classes 4,4 (waterproof), Class 3 (Hi-Vis).
Wear areas reinforced with abrasion-resistant material for increased durability in tough conditions. This materiel has hexagonal, articulated patterning for a comfortable fit and enhanced mobility.
Long back allows water to get away from the upper, and can be tucked behind the harness to stop the jacket riding up.
The large, removable hood is helmet-compatible, with a moldable peak. Large, zipped pocket at the front of the jacket with waterproof zips and storm flap. A hidden chest pocket has is protected by the large storm flap which covers the main chest zip.
Features & Benefits
- 100% polyester 3 layer laminated waterproof & breathable Porell Membranes fabric. (>17,000mm2 waterproof)
- Reinforced patches on the shoulders, elbows and forearm made from hexagonal [patterned fabric
- Large, adjustable hood with a mouldable peak. The hood can be removed or stowed away at the back of the jacket
- Storm flaps over the zips and waterproof zips. As well as heavy duty poppers.
- Long back to allow water to get away from the upper half. For those climbing, the jacket can be tucked behind the harness
- Internal draw strings to make the jacket a better fit
- Under arm zips for ventilation
- Velcro cuffs
- Hi-Vis piping
- Hi-Vis jackets have hexagonal hi-vis reflective decals