Chinook Long Lanyard System
Climbers are discovering the benefits of carrying an extra-long lanyard with them as they ascend. The length of the lanyard lets it be used like a second climbing line, and can be switched to when the main climbing line needs to be advanced. The extra length in a positioning lanyard opens up possibilities for working the canopy. When you don't need the full length, store the excess in a lanyard pouch or climb bucket.
- Chinook Long Lanyard (FLI270M)
- Bail Out 7.5mm x 28" Prusik (CLI333M-28)
- RockO Auto Lock Carabiner (CAR136)
- RockO Wire-Eye Auto Lock Carabiner (CAR152)
- Phlotich Pulley (PUL160M)
Ratings & Reviews
Such a great idea and well made
This is exactly what I need for many situations where work positioning lanyard is just not long enough and yet another full size climb line is too much.